I believe that each human life is precious and therefore should be treated with respect and kindness. I am dedicated to provide the highest level of quality and compassionate care to all my
clients. I help my clients connect “Heart to Heart” with family and other people in their life.
I have a unique combination of talents. I am an engineer, and I am committed to helping others and making their life better through therapy. I bring both of these skills to the table, as I am capable of dealing with my clients’ logical and emotional situations, thus allowing me to have a heart to heart connection with them.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor, and have a specialty in Marriage and Family Therapy. I help my clients to stay focused on their goals and encourage them to make changes that will lead to a better life.
I accept cash clients and most major insurances.
MS, LPC, MFT-IT Licensed Professional Counselor
Marriage and Family Therapist
Education & Credentials
- Level 2 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Level 1 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Postgraduate Certificate: Marriage and Family Therapy -Aurora Family Therapy Training Institute, Milwaukee, WI.
- Masters of Science: Professional Counseling- Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, WI.
- Masters of Science: Electrical Engineering -University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI.
Board Certification & Organizations
Licensed Professional Counselor (No. 5824 – 125)
Relationship Counseling Milwaukee is readily accessible to the following Wisconsin communities: Milwaukee, 53221, 53220, 53215,53207, Greenfield, Greendale, 53129, Hales corners, 53130, West Allis, 53219, Brookfield 53005, 53045, 53222, 53226, Elm Grove 53122, New Berlin, 53146, Waukesha 53186, 53188, Oak Creek 53154, Franklin, 53132,